Thursday, November 25, 2004

Note Date : Nephew's Birthday

I'm now (again) an aunt with Big Responsibilities.

I've already had a niece and a nephew, but they're both living back in my home country. Since I am living in a (relative to my nationality) foreign land, I have abdicated myself of the responsibility to be a prim and proper person.

But since my sis-in-law (and brother, who I share the place with) just gave birth to a 8.16lbs baby boy (extremely heavy by normal standards) now I have to come back acting all proper again.

List of Things I have to Stop Doing:
1. Curse and swear in every single sentence that is being uttered by my mouth
2. Smoke Pot
3. Dress like a out dated fag
4. Come home at ungodly hours of the morning
5. Spend 100% of my savings on luxury
6. Act like a irresponsible dolt
7. Turn the speaker volume and bass up to its maximum levels at 3am in the morning
8. Hog the bathroom
9. Loud snoring
10. See how long I can stand not taking a bath

Hmmm. This should be a good enough list for now. I'll add some more later when my nephew's older.

Good day everyone.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home