Sunday, October 24, 2004

Gym Progress Week 2

Oct 18-31: Two days.

Monday. After recuperating from last week's horrendous experience, continued to attend 2 continuous classes comprising of step aerobics and aerobic weightlifting. First day of the week my upper body muscles still hurt like hell.

Wednesday. I went to the Central branch for the first time in a while. Had this funny guy for my step aerobics class. I think I remembered him from before (like 6 months ago since I last went to gym) and I thought he was cute. He was pretty different this time, thought he was an entirely different person. uhm. Thought he just got into the class with his jeans and tight fitting shirt and started pumping to the music like crazy. Thought he looked so anal retentive. Afterwards, I attended the aero weightlifting class. Had this girl with a nice looking bod up front, with a flat, historic eygptian looking short hairstyle with monster gothic looking eyeliner and mascara, complete with dark lipstick to match. I know halloween is coming up, but didnt think gym would become a costume dressing class. The instructor was a buffed up girl called Phyllis who looked like she's into serious weightlifting. As usual, my muscles ached until Friday, when I finally decided I was too lazy to head off to the gym cause it was a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home