Sunday, November 07, 2004

Gluttony, TV and Hibernation

Well, I managed to have a "wonderful" weekend. I had lots of food, lots of sleep, and lots of tv series. For the most part, the tv was wonderful... it did seem to have deprived me of sleep though. I guess if you spend the whole of your free time watching tv series the whole day, and still be up at 3am in the morning, that would just exactly be the end result.

But still, I'm glad that Star Trek Enterprise is as much fun as STTNG and STTOS.

I managed to turn my days into nights this way.. I sleep during the day and watch DVDs at nights. What's new.

Oh I think I've just set back my fitness goal. I managed to each 2 lunches and 1 huge dinner last Sunday. I could barely breathe, and I would really like to make myself throw up to relieve myself from the agony of having a full stomach. Trust me people, you dont want to attempt to stuff yourself, Its a whole different ballgame.

Just for that night, I blew my stomach to make myself look like I was three months into my pregnancy. Not a very pretty sight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home