Sunday, October 31, 2004

Gym Progess Week 3

Oct 25-31: Three days.

Monday. Tried the step aero class with raisers for the very first time. It was until halfway through the course that I realized the raisers were a very bad idea. I got to the point were I couldnt breathe. Not good. I managed to kick the raisers off, but i couldnt really keep on jumping anymore. I definitely did a whole lot less compared to that first timer chick that stopped every so and so minutes cause she couldnt get the steps. She looked like Filipino Chinese. I should take note of that and talk to her the next time I see her. The weightlifting class was a bit better. I kept my usual weights and did ok. I really hated the push ups.

Wednesday. Having learned my lesson, I attended the step aerobics class with no raisers. Still panting like a dog when the session was over. I have got to get over these cardio lessons soon. I'm really rusty. Afterwards the weightlifting class was really surprising. Same branch and time as last week, with the same buffed up girl instructor, but it was a packed room. Had all these girls pumping 2-3 times weight more than I am. Not saying Im pumping a lot, but considering some of the other's physiques, I thought they were going to carry weights more or less the same as I was. The guys probably had 5-6 times more weights. It was a pretty wacked session. First time I saw almost everyone pumping serious looking weights. I managed to bring up my weight a bit heavier. Man, that feels good. Too bad im still lousy with working on the tricep area.

Friday. No step aerobics. One session on weightlifting. Managed to maintain my additional weight since last Wednesday. I thought that was pretty good. Satisfied to know Im starting to lift heavier. Cant wait to progress some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home