Monday, November 01, 2004

Gym Progress Week 4.1

I feel macho enough to handle raisers this time around. I've been thinking about it the whole week last week. Psyching myself up. Gotta improve myself. I've been at this for 3 weeks already. No more of those sissy I-can't-breathe reasons I had last week for step aerobics. Lets get those raisers in place and start pumping to the rhythmn.

(Gets a set of raisers, then finally plopping the step on top.)

The instructor tells us that she has a slight fever, and ideally she'd like to be in bed, but couldnt find herself a temp so she's still handling the step aero class today. Oh good, maybe she's going to take it easy today...

[after 50 minutes]

THATS WHAT YOU CALL TAKING IT EASY??? Its a good thing she had flu the first time (sort of) I tried the raisers. ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home