Saturday, November 06, 2004

Gym Progress Week 4.-

Wed: Came 10 minutes late. The bus I was taking was 15 minutes late. The aero class already started. Well, No one's supposed to ome into the aero class anymore if that turned out to be the case, but fuck it. Tried today with raisers (again). Looks good. Went to body pump class after... Its a normal workout, I suppose.

Fri: Did I mention I have having some problems with deadlifts? I decided to take the morning class instead of the usual evening class so I can have my brother help me take a look at my posture. Seems like it was right. I guess slouching a lot isnt the way to go, but can't blame me when I've been that way since I learned how to stand up. Anyways, I used machines for the first time to workout smaller msucle groups. In today's case, its inner and outer thighs, and latrows. Its oooookaaaaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home