Saturday, November 27, 2004

Gym Progress Week 5,6,7

Ok I admit, I've gotten pretty lazy chronicling my "fabulous" gym days. Gym week 5,6,7 progressed leisurely enough without any incidents.

Highlights for the past three weeks?

Attended this "Into Step Moves" aerobics class on the Saturday of the 5th week. Its supposed to be a beginner-intermediate step aerobics class, so i figured out it was fine. Then I made the mistake of not informing the instructor that this is my first time to the class. What followed is an embarrassing experience where I spent a third of the time standing around staring at everyone and trying to figure out what the hell everyone was doing. Seems like the instructor figured everyone was decently experienced, and proceeded to make the combinations a bit more crazy. Eventually I got the combinations right, but this was 5 minutes before the class ended. :
After that, I've never seen step aerobics the same way again. Step aerobics for beginners seems a bit dull nowdays.

What else. I've progressed my weights for my bench press , tricep press and extensions, as well as my deadlift and row weights.

I also got nifty weightlifting gloves :D

Strangely enough, I dont feel like im improving anymore. I even think I've gained a little bit at the abdomen area. Strange. a plateau maybe? I cant believe I've been doing this for 7 weeks already. This is pretty amazing. I never been this consistent before ^_^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home