Monday, April 17, 2006

Gym Progress 34

I can't quite remember when I started going to Steve's Thursday ISM class. The new job has been keeping up and keeping me busy most of the time... I can't even remember the day's date, god forbid if I forget to attend one of my aero classes as a result.

But it'll probably not turn out that way because I suppose its one of the things I look forward to every week, forget the damned knee and its toll on my sleeping habits.

No, I'm not going to elaborate, I'm too tired to elaborate. Bad enough I'm blogging my gym progresses for the PAST MONTH in one shot. (Yes, readers, this entry, and the succeeding ones, are backtracked.)

I almost got pissed last Friday (it was Good Friday) when I arrived at the gym 30 minutes early to find out that the class was horribly full. Bad enough that there is no space, but its even worse that I can't find a single available step in all of the three floors of the Central branch. In the end, I was lucky because that nice lady that frequents Suzette's class every Sunday (the same one also where I used to occupy her space AFTER Suzette's class, for the bodypump classes) reserved the last remaining step for me. How cool.

Thu (ISM): Steve I was definitely frustrated. very very very slow. Totally not like the Saturday Causeway Bay classes.
Fri (SM): Steve almost full.. but i was lucky i got a place
Sat (ISM): YEah right, I wish. I had to work from 7am to 12:30am the next day.
Sun (ISM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home