Monday, March 27, 2006

Gym Progress 31

Gah. I apologize.

I've not much to say this week about my gym. Notice that I didn't attend my usual Saturday afternoon aero class in Causeway Bay? I blame it on corporate/departmental annual dinners. I suppose its really nice with the prizes and all, but really. I feel very sluggish without my usual repertoire of aero classes.

Well at least I get to use the machines on Sunday to let all that bottled up pressure, out. That, and Thursday too. Work isn't a pretty sight at the moment, particularly with an explosive amount of them being left for me last Friday. I'm not complaining.. its just a very big change that's all. I'm not about to quit my day job... I've got more resilience than that. But I just rely on my gym nowadays to relieve the pressure. Thank goodness.

Week 31
Thu(SM): Lorenzo
Sat (SM): Steve
Sun(ISM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home