Monday, April 03, 2006

And Another Gym Post (Yes I Know)

All my posts have been gym oriented recently....

Sorry.

I would just like to say that I've tried Andrei's step moves class, and it wasn't so bad. I think he's getting the hang of it... his style slightly reminds me of Suzette's actually.

Lots of ball chains. And back mambos. Very nice. Needs to speed up at the start though, to avoid the rest of the regulars from leaving... most regulars like to start of really quick and with really lots of turns and complex moves. Heh. I suppose patience is not their strong point la.... But other than that, when you get to the end when he cranks up the tempo, it doesn't seem so boring anymore ^_^

Darn. I wish Mr Zhang Yi Mou was reading this. *Whistles a happy tune*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home