Monday, March 27, 2006

Fine, I Admit It Already...

I'm such a stalker.

I give up. *Throws my hands up in the air*

This is the last time I'm going to end up trying to logically deduce where the heck one of my usual same-time-and-very-interesting-and-seemingly-mysterious-looking aerobics "partner" lives. I was just almost a step away from following him back home.

Imagine the sight. I went to the aerobics session today. What a coincidence, he is there. I take a quick shower after, and didn't bother to blow my hair anymore because it was freaking late already. I plan to take the tube back home, so I quickly go into the station, my hair dripping all over, my clothes not really worn properly, and to top it all off, I didn't even bother to change into decent office shoes anymore. So its me, in a very formidable, office appropriate black coat over the purple turtle neck blouse and brownish copper colored wool slacks... and red rubber shoes. And I'm carrying a gym bag and office purse and frantically putting on my earphones while I try to play Bejeweled in my PDA. And I dash straight into the platform, because, like I said, it was freaking late. I turn right automatically after getting off the escalators and there I see the same guy - you know... HIM - sitting.. well over there.

My head goes into a big BUZZER mode. Then I nonchalantly turn the other way, pretend to determine which tube carriage is nearer to the platform where I should get down on the next station, to interchange into the Hong Kong line towards Chai Wan... I mean, _REALLY_, I was trying to calculate it... but I suppose it was only because that guy was there. Otherwise, I would've just about sat down in the same place he was sitting in (yes. my feet was killing me already.. you know... THAT problem with the knee) but I didn't want to .... errr.. socialize.

Everything is an attempt to NOT directly talk to him. How pathetic.

And the worst part about it? After getting into the tube, I actually considered not alighting for the interchange towards the Chai Wan direction.. just to figure out if he gets off at Central, or Sheung Wan.

I'm so ashamed.

This is the last time I am ever going to do something so pathetic. I suppose its about time.. after so long. After all, I'm not going to be me unless I do a couple of blunders periodically.

AGAAAAH. Pathetic. I better give it up soon. I am _SO_SUCH_A_LOSER.

Ah well, in any case, at least I had fun at Steve's class today. It was TOTALLY AWESOME. Incomparable to anything I've been to ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger limeywesty said...

I don't think you're pathetic

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home