Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gym Progress 30 (Again)

Here's Week 30... for the second time around.

Having missed my regular gym workout the previous week, I couldn't bear to miss it again this time around. Plus there are changes to my usual schedule since last Thursday... must be from all the Mickey and Minnie that I've been exposed to :P

In any case, I was able to do lots of gym last week.. and my knee doesnt hurt, either :)

Strangely enough, I enjoyed the aerobics session so much last week, I seem to be attached to the word "fly!" when I remember last week's session. I guess that shows how much fun I had huh?

Ah well, will be busy for the next coming weeks, but hopefully that doesnt stop me from doing what I want to do ... I hate missing my routine.

Week 30
Fri(FW): Myself
Sat(SM,ISM): Steve, Steve
Sun(ISM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home