Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Hong Kong

Well, yes, I've been to Disneyland Hong Kong already. I took time off from work to enjoy the day with my family. The place was pretty small compared to Florida, LA and Tokyo, but it was still pretty good place to enjoy ... First time in a long while that I don't have any buildings obstructing my skyline view :P

I'll be posting some pictures later in this post... hold your horses. ^_^

Updated: 2006-05-15 (Yes, after 2 months...)
Here's me and Mickey and Minnie, Chip and Dale:

M&M C&D


The Baby and The Feast Pooh! This is Even Cooler!


Yes this is what I bought.. Yes this picture is weird Main Street USA, Still Eating


This is the my favorite photo for the whole trip!

I like Buzz Lightyear

We're Best Buds!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

"To Infinity... and Beyond!"

I loved that movie. :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger cstiu said...

Definitely shared the same sentiment... are you can see from the size of my smile in the picture :P

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home