Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Excuse To Celebrate

I barely noticed, but I've actually realized two things while reading back on my old posts.

First thing: This is my three hundred and one post. It seemed like its only been a month since I announced my two hundredth post last November.

I must have been averaging more posts per day for the past 4 to 5 months, as compared to since I started writing this blog. It didn't feel like I've already written 100 posts since November, but I guess the numbers don't lie. (Unless blogger has screwed up the number of posts along the way. I'm not about to attempt to count my posts, though, I'm too lazy for that.)

Second thing: I've already hit my 27th gym week! That's about half a year already! I've been going to the gym regularly for half a year already! How interesting!

That means, I'm one and a half year away (See section about my brother) from getting to the point where I can have the body that I want! How coool. I can't wait to fast forward to the future to see if something will come out of these gym sessions (Not that nothing's come out of it already... it has.) It would be really cool... of course, that's with the without-the-veins-and-nerves option.

Still cool nevertheless. Happy 301st post, and half a year continuous gym progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home