Monday, March 06, 2006

Gym Progress 29

I had a quick talk with Suzette last Sunday. She twisted her ankle a week ago, and she also slipped on her raiser this afternoon. She mentioned that she was subbing for Angus' causeway bay class that same afternoon, and I was thinking, is she really busy or what? I see her in the aero class schedules all the time, and to top it all off, she just added Yoga into her repertoire. I can't imagine how fit she is with all these classes she's heading...

Hehehe to top it all off, we did discuss how she does a lot of twists and turns during her step classes... compared to Angus. And she also mentioned that Angus rarely changes his choreograhy steps... which I wholeheartedly agree :) That's one of the major reasons why I dont go as much to Angus' class. Not to say that he's easy. I seem to remember that I was slightly panting the last time I attended his classes. His steps are simple, but for an aero class, it still does test your limits :)

A note to myself though... try not to postpone any weightlifting for too long, because last Saturday I hit the machine again for my upper body, and they now hurt like hell. They keep popping too. Suck.

Week 29
Sat(ASM, ISM): Steve, Steve
Sun(ISM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home