Monday, February 20, 2006

Gym Progress 27

What is it about aerobics classes and slightly effeminate men?

I was out and about minding my own business in my usual aerobics line last Saturday, and I finally get to hear Mr. Zhang Yi Mou look-alike talking... in action. He sounded squeaky, and soft spoken, and sounded... slightly effeminate. Of course, I should've expected something like this, but sometimes you can't judge a book by its cover, right?

(Incidentally, as you may have noticed, I've started labelling familiar people with names. That's in line with this post, if you're interested. More coming up soon, I suppose :P )

Not that I'm complaining, I'm judging him more by his ability to get through the class compared to his looks, his voice or his personality. Man, he's pretty good, actually. Would've liked to do a multistep against him... it seems that we're the only few handful ones in Sunday's class that can follow Suzette even when the rest of the class has stopped and standing there all confused. Heheh. Doing the steps as if there's no tomorrow. That would be awesome. Non stop continuous step aerobics. So cooooOOoool.

Strangely enough, I wasn't able to do weights this week, but my back is sore. I wonder what happened between the week before last, and yesterday. Oh, I didn't attend last week's class cause I had to go back home to attend my brother's wedding. Yes, weekly aerobics is sorely missed.

*sigh* too bad next week Steve wouldn't be around for the Saturday class. Bibi is replacing him, at least, only for next week I think. Bibi's fine, she's slightly slow to revv up for my tastes. I'm still trying to consider if I'm actually going to be attending. Ah well, beggars can't be chosers.

Week 27
Sat(ISM): Steve
Sun(ISM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home