Monday, March 13, 2006

Gym Progress 30

Natch.

Well, at least to the things that matter. I suppose I will have to repost Gym progress week 30 again for next week. I blame it on too many special occasions over the weekend that directly clashes with my regular gym schedule... a shame too, because Steve had morning classes in Central and the usual afternoon classes in Causeway Bay... both which I was unable to attend because (A) I had to attend a good friend's engagement party (the invitation said 11.. but I should've gotten there at 12 instead ... would've had enough time to attend Steve's morning class) and (B) beach BBQ in the afternoon at Deep Water Bay with my recently married brother and my new sis in law.

Sux.

Plus I wasnt able to attend Suzette's class on Sunday because my company scheduled this huge maintenance last weekend... and I didn't want to spoil my Sunday by even trying to come in late (yeah, like around 1 : 30pm when the maintenance should've started at 12pm) and toying around with chance and not being able to finish the whole maintenance on time. I'm glad to say I was right, though... it was a sound choice to make, because eventually I ended up finishing the maintenance at 10pm. 10 hours of work. My goodness, that's a whole working day already.

On the plus side, I did see this weekend coming, so I opted to attend the Central Thursday class with Lorenzo.. would've liked it to be Steve, but I don't always get what I want, do I? Additionally, I got an extra workout kick by opting instead to go jogging at Victoria Park on Sunday morning and skipping Suzette's class (I was seriously bummed out about missing my whole weekend aerobics routine - but I'm glad I did skip it, because that 10-hour maintenance was really stretched my sanity). Really.

Well, I suppose I could put in :

Week 30
Thu(SM): Lorenzo
Sun(Jogging): Me

But I think not. Maybe next week then. After I nurse my thighs and calves back to health... that jogging session really used a whole different set of muscles compared to my usual routine. I will go back to hiding beneath my blankets now... or maybe under a pile of papers on my desk. My physiotherapist will be sorely fuming mad now that I've made my legs worse again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home