Sunday, June 17, 2007

Gym Progress 39

I seem to be running low on batteries these days. My head's not moving as much as I'd like them to be, and I've been constantly missing on certain parts of certain blocks - most of which I would easily catch on early in the game. Quite strange. Maybe its just because I'm a bit tired and out of direction these days.

I posed a question to a couple of people about life ambitions, and found out that not quite a lot of people have directions, or I guess if they do, they seem to be having a hard time going about explaining it. These days its either thoughts of Bibi, and doesn't help that during Monday, I hear Calvin, one of the regular instructors I attend to on Saturdays, have resigned (It was a false alarm, as I found out later in the week). These job related things seem to be hammering in my head and thoughts, and for once, I have to stop and think what's the point... I guess that's not really a good sign.

Mon (BP,SM): Stephanie,Steve
Thu (ASM,HY): Bibi, Louisa
Fri (IHL, ISM,ASM): Bibi,Lok,Bibi
Sat (SM,ISM): Bibi, Steve
Sun(IHL,SM, HL, ISM): Suzette,Suzette, Bibi, Bibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home