Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gym Progress 36

Dreadfully cut back schedule... Must have something to do with a work on Saturday that was expected to be done at 1-2pm but kept on going until 3:30pm. Well, if there is any consolation, I suppose its worth it to know that on Saturday I've finally received my HKID card (lost), took a sauna on one of the clubs before going ahead to the office, and scrambled to the only gym class I could attend to.

But it doesn't help that all of a sudden my ankles hurt really bad after the Saturday class. I vowed to get my feet some rest before heading off to do serious workout next week. Lets see what will happen then, knowing my iron steel resolve and my crazy stubborn streak.

Mon (SM): Steve
Tue (ISM): Lok
Thu (HL,ASM,HY): Bibi, Bibi, Louisa
Fri (IHL, ASM): Bibi, Bibi
Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun(SM, HL, ISM): Suzette, Bibi, Bibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home