Saturday, May 19, 2007

What Is It With Feet?

I got lucky again today.

Life is sooo kind. Its not enough that :

(1) I've been having problems with my knees more than a year ago, which is a continuing nuisance with my daily walking/jogging/gymming activities, but
(2) my toes have also been butchered by inappropriate rubber shoes, which totally blacked out my second toe nail on both pairs of feet
(3) seriously mangled by high heeled shoes for the sake of fashion and an important meeting
(4) skidded and landed on my knees when walking out of a gym branch (causing a lot of huge bleeding there)
(5) landed several times on my aerobics step with my knees first

But today, someone had to nicely step on my very well exposed feet and soon after a few hours, it turned into an ugly red pretty quick... not just in one area, but the whole toe. Exposed because I had to wear flip flops today because it was raining really bad, and I don't want any of my shoes ruined. Turns out a bad choice.

I could barely jump up and down in Calvin's class with the new Mizuno shoes I bought a few months back cause its snug fit and was hitting the poor bruised toe. It didn't look so bad minutes after the incident occurred, but hurt like hell. And then, after the class, the whole toe swelled to an ugly red, and pretty sensitive.

Hence, I skipped the usual Saturday afternoon classes. But I mean, really, what is it with life and its constant picking at my feet/knee/leg?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home