Saturday, May 12, 2007

Somethin' Stupid

There are things that make living worthwhile.
There's hope, there's love, there's belief, there's conviction.

...

There are also things that make living look like its worthwhile. And don't be surprised to find out they're also the very same things.


See the lady dressed in the pink petticoat and with a perfect, enchanted smile.
See the gentleman in double breasted, crisp coat, and his crown topped with a strict, sturdy top hat.

Perfect? Too Perfect? Imperfect, compared to actual reality? true? false? pretentious?


I've always like the idea of the consumers and producers. They're a complementary lot, aren't they?
But which side would you rather be on?


I've always wanted to be the producer. But I've become so entrenched in my own idea to be a producer that I've inadvertedly made myself as much a consumer than anything else. I attend classes. dance instructions, Voice lessons, gym sessions. I listen to what people say, I hear their opinions, I believed that I respected them and whole heartedly accepted them...

Doesn't that seem odd to you? or or does it strike as perfectly normal?

Something has to stop. And I think I know what it is.

Now the only problem is to figure out if that's the truth ... or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home