Thursday, January 11, 2007

With Support Mobile... and Still Enjoying the Night??

It comes as a shock to myself, but I am actually enjoying my night despite the fact that I am holding the office support mobile - the same dreaded one that would ring 4-5 times per night, every night, and every hour and kept me cranky and dazed the whole morning in the office.

Here I am, typing away on my blog, listening to Jay Chou and Brad Mehldau right after I've finished my doctor ordered regular leg stretches for my poor, poor knee - which I banged pretty rough last Sunday when I was attending one of my regular gym step classes - BAM! With a little help from gravity, pulling down my full weight with my kneecap as the hammerhead - straight down to the step. Ouch. I could hear my knees shrieking and bleeding inside. I always imagine that nowadays... knees' insides just bleeding.

Ah, but I'm trying to take care of it now... stretching and rubbing and pulling, just as the doctor ordered. Point being, I'm thinking of a lot of things, except the support mobile.

... Talk of the devil. The phone just rang.

....

I take it back.

Hahaha no, just joking. I try to keep jolly when the phone rings. 24 hour support people coming in to the office must have a very boring job to work at 1am in the morning.... the least they could have is whomever they're calling upon to fix that crazy emergency alert be a bit bright and cheery. At least that's what I think so. So I'm actually nicer to them than how I normally am to most people. That's the least I could do to perk up their (otherwise) boring night.

Lucky them!

Well, now that THAT'S gotten over with, and I've handled THAT phone call... what is there to say?

HUH.

Well, still enjoying anyway. Listening to Kalapana's Moon and Stars right now. I'm heading off and break the pillow in a bit... I just thought it would be nice to put up another post to let everyone know what I'm doing. Just reminicient these days, for some strange reason. Must be the take-a-walk-down-in-memory-lane look at my photo albums. I just realized I have a good flair for taking scenic shots - I recently saw pictures I've taken a few years back, of the Hong Kong skyline, and idyllic shots of Stanley Market, both of which I couldn't believe I've taken them myself. I think when I get the money, I should get myself a decent camera again.... ah.. but no moolah right now. Maybe later on then....

Time to hit the sack. Almost 23:00. Got to wake up tomorrow for gym. ^_^

Good night people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home