Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gym Progress 31

Pretty much the usual stuff, except for the fact that Suzette went on a belly dancing class so she took a week off from her Sunday classes. Lok was good though, surprisingly enough.

And finally, I was glad to have gone to the PPL class on Sunday... it seems like it was the final class - and they're going to terminate it. That's quite unfair. I am very sentimental about that one, because it was the first class for Bibi that I regularly went to and learned her "style". Too bad they were going to get rid of it... oh well. Better celebrate and enjoy the last class then.

For some strange reason though, I've been mighty hungry and eating non stop this week... don't know what's gotten over me. I just know I'm still slightly sick though.

Mon (BP,SM): Francis,Steve
Tue (ISM): Bibi
Thu (HL,ASM): Bibi, Bibi
Fri (IHL, ASM): Bibi, Bibi
Sat (ISM, ISM): Calvin, Steve
Sun(SM, HL, ASM, IHL): Lok, Bibi, Bibi, Bibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home