Sunday, May 06, 2007

Gym Progress 33

  • Monday Messing about with Steve's class :P
  • Tuesday May 1 Holiday. Hatha Yoga with Dileep - is good. As always, my back hurts after. The aero room seemed a bit hot...
  • Wednesday Sunny body balance good ... compared to another instructor I know. By LOTS. It seemed really hot in the aero room again, isn't it? I had my pants folded up to knee length.
  • Thursday Half day off... go to Immigration, Police Report, Doctor. Lost that darn octopus wallet. Gosh, its still hot in the aero room...
  • Friday can't see Bibi... all people big in front of me... sometimes its frustrating that way... but finally can follow. What is it? Is it the weather or something?
  • Saturday Calvin was ok... but really got sick of the really hot weather. I cut my hair really short. For now. Should've been shorter.
  • Sunday Really off for some strange reason.... a bit redeemed with the last class, but not by a lot.

Mon (BP,SM): Francis,Steve
Tue (HY,SM,ISM): Dileep, Bibi, Stanley
Wed (BB,ISM): Sunny, Bibi
Thu (HL,ASM): Bibi, Bibi
Fri (IHL, ASM): Bibi, Bibi
Sat (ISM): Calvin
Sun(SM, HL, ISM): Suzette, Suzette, Lok

Running log:
Sat(T):2.5@18:14mins (speed)
Sun(P):~7km@45mins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home