Sunday, March 25, 2007

How Strange!

Normally, my nephew would come into my room and mess up my CD collection. He opens up the cases, and scatters them all over the floor. Its a pain, but then, that's ok. He's a kid.

Today I bought a CD soundtrack of Billy Elliot the movie. It was playing when my nephew came in. I thought, "oh no, he's going to mess it all up again...." but I took him up and placed him on my lap and in front of the computer while one of the songs from the CD was playing.

There's two things that he would usually do: say "ABC..." which is one of those children computer games that play the alphabet, and another would be, like I said, mess up my CDs. The CDs were all clearly in front of the table.

To my surprise, he did neither.

With the music coming out of my very nice Altec Lansing speakers to the song of Stephen Gately's I Believe, he just sat there and suprisingly, ..... started listening. A two and a half year old, appreciating pop music that's he's just only heard once?

How strange! .. and interesting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home