Sunday, March 18, 2007

Gym Progress 26

I'd go for a marathon then. See how much I can push myself. Anyway, its a year away.. just enough time for me to learn all that I can about how to train for different types of training - tempo runs, speedwork, hill whatnots... Actually, I have no idea what they are. I just read them in a running magazine. ^_^

Last Saturday for Calvin's class it was really fun. We spent 30 minutes learning the basic moves, and then he suggested to do a parallel circle train thingie. Kors there was the outer circle, and then there was the inner circle.. where err.. I joined in. There was probably around 7 of us in the inner circle.And uhm... messed around I suppose. But I kinda got it afterwards. And first time I actually had to interact with Calvin... it was quite funny.. I suppose I was one of the two girls in the inner circle, and the rest were guys, and I was trying so hard not to hit any of them (I could follow) because you know how guys are... they're huge giants. And no sense of decency... hahaha they just give it all they got - and poor me, I was trying very hard not to bump into any of them.

Sunday? My knees were very, very, VERY dead.

Mon (SM): Steve
Wed (ISM): Grace
Thu (HL,ASM): Bibi, Bibi
Fri (IHL, ISM, ASM): Bibi, Stanley, Bibi
Sat (ISM,ISM,BB): Calvin, Steve, Steve
Sun(SM, HL, ASM, IHL): Suzette, Bibi, Bibi, Bibi

Running log:
Wed(T):7.5km@~60min
Sat(T):~2.5@22mins (speed),3.2km@23.5mins (speed)
Sun(P):~8km@55mins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home