Monday, July 03, 2006

Gym Progress 45

Wonder week!

Well, some of you might know the reason why. Particularly Sunday.

But duh. Fat chance. Not really. Don't think so. Someone tell me why Sunday was supposed to be special. :
In fact, it was quite horrible... back to the days when I was playing ISM for the first time with Steve - I was just "hanging" around and standing trying to figure out what everyone was doing.

Its not that it was particularly difficult, but I had the special chance of facing opposite to Suzette while learning the steps... and you know how difficult it is, to write your name in a piece of paper and place the paper in front of the mirror, then try to read it? Would've probably made sense if you wrote the contents of the paper yourself. But if someone else read it - or in this case, choreographed it - you'll have to first try to figure out how to read mirror images, and then finally realize what the heck is written.

I probably stood in the class... oh well... maybe 20-30 minutes?

How horrible, and embarrassing.

Well, at least I know that I wasn't alone - Guy with his own world probably did as much as me - meaning none - because we were facing at the opposite site. By the end of the class.. I dont notice anyone doing partner step anymore... I think it quite very much became a double step instead. NO ONE except me and Mr Guy with his own world was facing the opposite direction. Hence, our unproductivity, and quite possibly, embarrassment.

I think it would've been better if Suzette started out teaching the partner step class when we were all facing the same direction first - much like how Louis does it. Ah well, it was her first time to teach "double/partner" step, so she might've probably realized it after la... but as for me, so much for a special day. At least I chowed it down with some Korean food at dinner - and I got myself a Columbia 650 ml water bottle as a gift.


Sat (ISM, ISM): Calvin, Steve
Sun (SM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home