Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sunny Ferry Ride

I found myself riding the ferry from Hunghom to Wanchai on the 15:16 scheduled boat.

The day was pretty hot, but it was sunny, so I got these really nice pictures on the ferry to Wanchai with the good sunny, brightly lit day on my side! Made my day too, it was good to ride the ferry, even on a blistering hot day, especially since the cool wind was blowing against your face.

Sunkissed winds... has the fragance of the sun and the smile of the breeze.

You can definitely tell I was in a good mood, can you? ^_^

See pics!








And here's some views of the IFC 2 (That's were Angelina Jolie jumped off from in Tomb Raider... errr.. I think that was either 2 or 3, when she was in HK...)





Its a pretty day isn't it? There should be more days like this. I think I'm going to like attending the Hunghom-Whampoa class at 13:30 on Saturdays if it means more days like this. This is definitely good. Besides, Whampoa is not as packed as Causeway Bay, and its got a pier and sea breeze on its side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home