Sunday, June 25, 2006

A [Disgusting] Finger That's Getting Better

I promise I'll stop posting stuff like this soon..

Its just that, they're quite an interesting study. I mean, REALLY, if you think about it from a different point of view. Its like how people from tropical countries find the occurence of winter and snow a peculiar but interesting thing, whereas people from non tropical countries think that winters are merely a nuisance (or taken for granted, even).

*WARNING: This post contains explicit images that may lead you to actually skip your lunch and dinner (or so some of my friends say) because of its vulgar nature. If you intend to keep your sanity, then I advise you to skip this post, and maybe just select the other recent posts on the left hand side of this blog, avoiding this entry. If you insist on reading through this post... well, just don't blame me. Don't say I didn't warn you. I mean, if you're really interested... this is a mini series post .. earlier posts can be found here.


















So you'll have to excuse me. Besides, you might actually learn something from here...

Finger after 3 days Finger after 3 days


Finger after 3 days Finger after 3 days


Finger after 3 days Finger after 3 days


Its not really as bad as it looks. In fact, all that skin coming off is one of the better indications that a wound is healing. Its definitely shedding the dead cells (take your pick: skin, flesh, meat) and also the "dead" skin is still slightly intact to protect the healing wound underneath while its still not ready.

You dont want to remove the "skin" when the wound hasn't fully healed, mind you. It gets prickly and you're bound to end up with an infection again.. (yes I definitely dont want that at all)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home