Monday, June 26, 2006

Gym Progress 44

Coool....

Calvin is awesome. I think if I can actually manage, I'm going to head off to Whampoa on Saturdays for his classes. Aside from the fact that they rock as much as Steve's (well, as his classes before, anyway), a couple of pretty nimble-at-aerobics-footed people (pretty expert if I may say so) and some familiar faces (Byron and Have-His-Own-World guy), some of you might also recall a pretty recent post that I really expressed my enthusiasm over the ferry ride to Wan Chai. Whampoa is a pretty nice place too.. not as congested as Causeway Bay, more fresh air, more skyline to see (I can see the sky! wow, what a rare sight!) and pretty nice neighborhood overall. Its pretty complete too in terms of shopping - Jusco department stores, groceries, Body Shop, Esprit, Maxims, etc etc. Most important? I can darn see the skyline!

Steve's class? uhm. It was ok I suppose. I ended up recreating my own choreography... just like how Wilson would do it *wink* Its more fun experimenting that way. Embarrassingly, Have-His-Own-World guy was also here. Same day, at least 2 classes? How pathetic can we both get? :) So I just pretended not to see him ^_^ Its embarrassing for me, and maybe embarrassing for him. Someone please tell the both of us to get a life? :P

Suzette's class today? for some strange reason, they felt.... short. Maybe its not as complicated? I'm not quite sure. Oh, and there's this thing about deserving... see post here. Its related to next week's Partner step class. Didn't attend weights today though.. I figured I better get my finger a rest before I start getting my blood racing to my fingers and burst some blood vessels. I'm not out to kill myself.... yet.

Almost a few weeks away from hitting the one year going-to-the-gym mark. I'm really looking forward ^_^

Sat (ISM): Calvin, Steve
Sun (SM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home