Friday, June 23, 2006

The Bandages Come Off! (And a Few Other Observations)

As a continuation to this disgusting post, (Dont say I didn't warn you) its in the best interest of my readers to be aware of what's coming ahead.

*WARNING: This post contains explicit images that may lead you to actually skip your lunch and dinner (or so some of my friends say) because of its vulgar nature. If you intend to keep your sanity, then I advise you to skip this post, and maybe just select the other recent posts on the left hand side of this blog, avoiding this entry. If you insist on reading through this post... well, just don't blame me. Don't say I didn't warn you.



























Pics pics ! Bandage comes off, first "night". Here's the sorry state of my fingers after the bandages comes off... (Sorry guys, first time I've had an operation.. call me strange but I find it slightly fascinating .. never mind the sleepless nights that I had to endure 2 weeks ago...)


Bandage Comes Off ! (Day 1) 1 Bandage Comes Off ! (Day 1) 2

Bandage is Off (Day 1) 3 Bandage is Off (Day 1) 4

Big gash and hardened blood already there... lets see, what else. oh that innocent looking seciton at the side of the finger has totally hardened into something I'd suspect as totally unusable.. Will probably shed off after a bit of time.. its essentially, literally "dead meat" :P As for the others, my physiotherapist told me that flesh and injury usually takes 6 weeks to heal.. so I guess I'd probably count on all of this going away for about a month more then.

As a scientific observation, its amazing how muhch dead skin can accumulate after more than 2 weeks of not washing your hands. It was at it for 10 minutes washing my hands with soap and water, and I still had vestiges of dead skin accumulated on my palms and fingers,...

So strange. It probably took me about 20 minutes to get it decently clean..... with still some stuff still left over..... so strange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home