Saturday, July 01, 2006

How to Celebrate a Birthday (Not Really)

How to spend your Birthday:

  • Food at Habibi Cafe (good... can't go wrong with me and Mediterranean/Egyptian food)
  • opa/ceu shopping (nice red bag looks good on me. Will think about it some more)
  • dimsum (Try something you normally don't like ... or at least spend it with someone you enjoy being with)
  • gym (This one will never be replaced I think.)
  • ferry(and with a nice view, good weather, hey what more can I ask for?)
  • wc computer center (There's bound to be electronics somewhere, right? particularly for IT people like me)
  • gym (Yes, not this one... never EVER will be replaced, until I get tired of it. But we all know there's like 0.0000001% chance of that happening, right?)
  • waiting about for bf (Well at least, my would be BF from the gym... hahahah It would be nice to have a buffed up bf, dont you think? We all would like to dream during our birthdays, especially if we don't really get to have what we want.)
  • cold steamed milk with adzuki beans (nuff said. This place is awesome dessert place)
  • nice bread I discovered (Thyme herb bread actually, being sold in a nearby bakeshop near my place... you can just find it by following the fresh scent while walking about downstairs near my place. Can't miss it. I can't believe I've missed it for 5 YEARS!)
  • hoi wong (nothing like a good congee to start the day...)


All in all... a nice day. I mean, what is a birthday except that its just a normal date to everyone else, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home