Monday, May 15, 2006

Stuffed

No, my stomach will not let me eat anymore. Please.

Spent my lunch having a company subsidized Portugese themed lunch - complete with roast beef and ham appetizers, roast beef, a ton of main dishes, specialty corner consisting of porriage rice, soup and dessert area. The price was pretty cheap, so it didn't matter if the food was not extra special. But it was decent, nice and good.

Come evening, our family had a post Mother's day lunch at Harbour Plaza North Point, complete with appetizers, oysters, shrimps, sushi, main dish, speciality corner consisting of make-your-own-noodles, cream and broth soups, and a dessert area with ice cream and a fountain chocolate you can fondue your marshmallow/strawberry/cream puff/bread stick.... not bad either, for the quality and variety, the whole thing cost roughly 190HKD per person. I doubt you can get that much variety even in the Philippines with that amount. And the oysters and sushi were pretty fresh too. And they had swordfish for sushi. MMmmmMM...

Its not that I'm worried about getting fat that's why I stopped eating. But its because my stomach couldn't accommodate even a small piece of cracker anymore... The spirit is very willing, but the body is definitely weak... GAH! I'm stuffed!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home