Monday, May 15, 2006

Gym Progress 38

This is as bad as it gets. It seems to be unproductivity week this week.

Everyone who's read this blog and my gym progresses know that I love the Saturday and Sunday classes. I get a kick out of them, and I can't get enough. For those who have probably seen me in the actual class, they will see me jumping up and down, turning, twisting, switching, stomping, mambo-ing... by gods, all of them... and I still keep that excited and elated face while doing everything.

But this weekend was the pits... I don't know what happened. Saturday's choreography is usually 3 blocks with warm up...but it felt as if it was only 1 and a half blocks and warm up. And the beat felt like it was slow. I didn't feel like racing the beat.

Sunday was the same... except that I don't know what gives. First time Suzette with a I-A class... and yet, its already 1pm (class finishes at 1pm) and we were all still barely finishing up with the 3rd block. It felt like it was actually 2 and a half blocks. No one could actually follow through the whole choreography.

And I feel extremely frustrated. I need something to redeem myself, but there's not anymore step classes for today to actually do it.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. I am SO FRUSTRATED.

Wed (BP,HY): Phyllis, Suzette
Thu (ISM): Steve
Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun (SM, BP): Suzette, Roger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home