Monday, May 01, 2006

Gym Progress 36

Stupid Induction class for the new job went over the scheduled finish time and I had to miss the usual 1-2 class for thursday for Steve. It was a good thing that he was subbing the Step Moves class at 7pm on the same day, otherwise I'd be uber pissed.

The night classes didn't turn out very fast though, since it seemed every body can't follow. That was monumental slow though,... I can't complain.. I wouldn't have wanted the class to be too fast when I was just a beginner back then, anyway. Oh well.

I was also deciding whether I should attend Calvin's class for Sunday, but decided against it. Been with Suzette for so long, and I'm not about to change loyalties that fast ^_^ besides, I missed her last week already. Heh. I'm such a sucker sometimes.

Unfortunately.. all these aero, and no weights seem to be leaving me with a jelly-o feeling and a growing paunch. I better get back to lifting weights with bodypump classes soon.

Thu (SM): Steve
Sat (ISM): Steve
Sun (ISM): Suzette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home