Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stairway to Heaven

Quick showdown:

Korean TV series. Uber popular for some strange reason.

Quick reaction summary:
Stupid show. Too linear. No sense of editing. too much panormaic and spanning camera angle for dramatic effect. No originality with the soundtrack. Stupid characters who eternally keeps on crying and crying and breaking up with each other after reconciling. Even after ... oh I don't know... 24 episodes, they're still at it. TOTALLY recycling the storyline.

Why in the world did I even spend at least 12 hours of my time watching a show like this?

I suppose it was because at the start it was so bad, I was really hoping that the show would redeem itself since it was so popular. But NooooOOOOOooo. I stopped at the 12th hour, jumped episodes to the 2oth hour, and the characters are still at the same dilemma.

How sore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home