Saturday, May 06, 2006

It is a Good, Satisfying Day Part 2

Well, this was again a nice day.

I spend the morning with a friend, and also saw my ex-manager while I was on my way to my friend's shop, had a quick chat with him, made "friends" and hung out with the some of the gym regulars (at least I didn't feel like I was the steoreotypical ostracized person in the group), worked together while some (Pasty and Wilson) saved spaces while the rest of us gets steps for them. I also took a walk about Causeway Bay since next next Monday was my sis-in-law's birthday and I had to look for something to give her.... Then meet up with some of my other friends for a quick dinner and catch up, plus some pictures from one of our friend's engagement.

Short but very packed, dense and full. Nice satisfying day again. My horoscopes and the stars must've been shining on my the past few days. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home