Saturday, January 14, 2006

Shoes Plus Something Else...

Plus, it seemed that its not only nice shoes that I got out from the New Balance store in Times Square.

Err.

How should I say this.

Well, ok, there's no "other" way to say this, but to say that err.. I've been eyeing guys lately. There. You shouldn't be so shocked, I'm still a lady, you know.

Well, actually, I'm not really eyeing them. I suppose its just a curiosity. I mean, hello, I've been going to the gym for 21 weeks already, and I see this guy every Saturday and Sunday, and I'm sure he knows I'm around, its just that, well, .. we don't really talk. He keeps to himself (with his earphones on) and I keep to myself (with my earphones on)... would you look at that.. its really funny too, because we're the only two people in the whole line (yes, if you remember the Saturday classes that I absolutely love to attend, the lines get really long) that always have earphones plugged in.

I was just a bit surprised finding him at the same New Balance store in Times Square. From what I see, I normally see him lifting weights before the step aerobics class, so I was a bit surprised he was err.. shopping... more than an hour before the actual class, and also at the same shop that I was at. I totally wasn't expecting that.

Well, actually, I wasn't really sure it was him. It would be funny to be looking at people's faces and saying "Hey, aren't you the guy who also attends Steve and Suzette's Saturday and Sunday classes?" I'm not THAT desperate. (or.. errrmm.. ok, maybe I am. I shouldn't have even noticed him in the first place. I'm such a loser. :P) At the end I just peeked a bit, but it'd be a bit stupid to peek and then say hello, and also give away the implication that I've been "noticing" him. So err, nevermind. :P

No I don't plan to change boyfriends. The person just piques my interest, that's all.

Its not just him, there are several others (No, I'm not referring to just guys, but ALL FAMILIAR FACES in general). But its rather easier to talk to the others, than this one I suppose, since he always keeps to himself. Its a bit harder.

A week before I finally got to talk to this girl.. always see her, not as often as the guy, but also often enough. She has this amazing muscled arms that I really really REALLY envy... the existence of those arms in other people is the sole reason why I'm working out at the gym :) Well, anyways, I did get to talk to her for a wee bit. Not much, but its a start.. at least you know you acknowledge each other's existence.

Anyway, fine. I'm probably what other people refer as "stalking". I don't think I'm stalking, but I suppose every one is entitled to their own opinion. For your information, I don't follow people around: I just take note of things more when the opportunity arises, that's all. I don't really go about making the oportunity myself. Puhleeeeaze.

To make this long story short, afterwards, back at the gym and in the aerobics area, I ended up with a less-than-adequate space behind him, (which was my usual spot) and he was nice enough to acknowledge me and move his step a bit up front so he could give me a more room.

Yes, that's the point of this whole post. He smiled at me, acknowledged me, and I smiled, acknowledged and thanked him.

End of story.

This is turning out to be a wuss of a post.

I am soooOOoOOoOOOoooo LAME. *Sheepish* Sorry.

WAaaahh! Ok, no more posts like this in the future! This is embarrassing, pathetic and dreadfully pitiable. The only good thing that came out of this post is that I learned (remembered) how to reference link to a previous post, not only that, but also for the first time, created and placed a bookmark in that previous post, and referenced the link-bookmark combination.

That still sounds pathetic though. Oh well, I guess we all have our days. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home