Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Shedding Hair

Its been a while since I had problems of shedding hair, but it seems to have come about face recently. I've never been kind to my hair.. normally I wouldn't go for hot oils, treatments other girls get done regularly. I'm the type to pull my hair out of frustration, or when I'm just sitting idle. Either way, I've pulled out many threads of hair since the start of the year.

I mean, one or two for each pull should be reasonable, right? The past few weeks, I've been just dragging out clumps of 6,7,8 each time I do let my hands go through my hair. And that's only for pulling. I haven't gotten into normal shedding yet.

*sigh*

I hope I don't turn bald by the time I'm 30. Bad enough my mop has a natural tendency to grow out white hairs to a degree that I look older than my age. I don't want to end up being bald.

Hmmm... on the other hand, that might be a good excuse to shave the whole thing off. I did have some facination over that for the longest time. Lets see. There's one here, and another here.

Well, if I start going bald soon, at least it won't be a losing situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home