Tuesday, November 15, 2005

200th Blog Entry: Something Intimate For My Readers

Its been more than a year since I started blogging, and after sharing all my thoughts, opinions and experiences - fantastical or otherwise - I believe it would be a good idea to celebrate my 200th blog entry post with something intimate.

My name?

My address?

My tellyphone?

My ATM Pin number?

My most memorable experience with a man?

No.

Much, much, MUCH more intimate.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

All these are only words.. and I do believe that a picture is worth a thousand words. Presenting..




Now isn't that as intimate as you can get? You can now frame me for possible murder by recreating my whole set of teeth using my x-ray dental record.

Aren't you glad you frequent this blog a lot. You can learn quite a bit.

And closer...




Oh, look. I have impacted lower wisdom teeth. On both sides.

This is how intimate you can get with this blog. Really up close and personal, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Up close, yes. Personal... hmmm. :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger em said...

Hahah... :P

9:09 AM  
Blogger em said...

You don't get more "up-close" than that.

9:17 AM  
Blogger cstiu said...

Yes, that's what I thought too. Glad you liked it :P I suppose the next time I can get a copy of an MRI scan of myself I should also put it up, eh? :P

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home