Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oh and the Physiotherapy Session...

I definitely screwed up my knees after going to the gym for step aerobics last weekend.

They're definitely hurting again.. I knew I should've just stuck with working out my upper body and staying on those upper body vs lower body machines at the gym (its a piece of equiptment where you can control the exertion of each side of of your arm and leg combination.. you can exert more effort pushing and pulling with your arms and your legs will just follow, or vice versa, for each side) but then, who could resist the callings of an aerobic class (ok, maybe a lot of people...).
'
So now my knees are sore again.. and I'm consistently working full time to stretch them out and massage my knee caps to avoid THAT kind of problem anymore.

As a personal note to myself, I should avoid the physiotherapist clinic just immediately right after his vacation... His clinic was packed and he didn't have a lot of time to spend with me. So much for quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home