Saturday, December 31, 2005

(Happy New Year's Eve) Ditzy and Drowsy

A New Year's Eve that's ditzy and drowsy? Yes definitely.

I seem to have fallen into a drowsy New Year's Eve, my body trying to decide between falling asleep, coping with a terrible headache and barfing all at the same time. Its such a shame too, since we had a nice New Year's Eve dinner at one of the nice Japanese restaurants downstairs from our place, which was serving a pretty nice selection of Japanese dishes in an eat all you can format.. except that instead of having all the selection in front of you in a long table, you get this nice checklist where you pick out the stuff you want to eat, and they cook it fresh and have it delivered to your table.

Since I was in a half barfing mode, I passed off the all-you-can-eat option and decided to get a mushroom udon to quell my war driven stomach. Not that it helped much, of course. But just to share my big bowl of New Year Eve dinner, here's a shot of it, after much picking, but eventually deciding that I really can't finish the bowl without having to barf/hurl out all my stomach contents as a very impressive projectile example towards the general direction of my brother, who was unfortunately sitting directly in front of me at that time:





Nice huh? and still quite full. But still, better than ruining everyone's New Year's eve by spilling my guts all over the place.

(drowsy) Happy New Year's Eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home