Sunday, January 01, 2006

(Happy New Year) Gym Progress Week 21

I'm really sorry for myself...

I really can't stand it anymore...

Almost 2 months of missing gym already doesn't cut it. I don't know if I'm just getting paranoid, or crazy, sensitive, or just being too body conscious now, but I feel my tummy getting bigger, my whole body getting slower, and my whole overall health slowing down in front of my eyes. I just have to get to the gym as soon as possible, even if it just for a bit of weightlifting. If this keeps up, I wouldn't be able to fit into my measured dress late last November for my brother's upcoming wedding. At the very least I need to maintain my body statistics.

Bad enough I can't maintain it, but the first time this Saturday that I went to the usual step aerobics class, I was hyperventilating from the lack of cardio exercises for the past 2 months. Its amazing to find out how much my fitness has degraded just after the short period of time of stopping to go to the gym. Nevermind my problem knee.. I just have to take it all carefully and slowly, and with care, that's all.

Besides, I figured, New Year's coming up.. have to err... start the year with a bit of a bang than spend it at home... doing nothing. So to celebrate my new year, here goes my exercise week again:

Week 21
Sat(FW,ISM): me - only the upper body exercises, Steve
Sun(ISM): Suzette

Happy New Year, Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home