Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Sweet Anemone In My Cup



Is it pretty..... or pretty disgusting?

I'll leave you to decide on the picture.

Its actually jasmine tea ... usually its just the leaves, but this fancy little packet boasts having a nice pretty flower in your cup while you drink. Brought from Shanghai by my one of my colleagues.

Honestly though, every time I drink from my cup, I feel like its going to bite back. It looks like a very dangerous sea anemone/wicked sea urchin. Either way, I feel like I'm going to get poisoned drinking from my cup.

1 Comments:

Blogger cstiu said...

Wow, that's an expensive cup of tea.. good thing you were able to get it for free! :)

My sentiments exactly when I first saw my version of flower in the cup. I would've wanted to get a better camera so I'd post a clearer image, but I dont own a decent enough camera for it .

Thanks for the compliment henry! Happy reading!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home