Monday, May 02, 2005

Post-Blog Entry

Now that I've reread my post regarding the shoes, I thought that I sound like a friggin' stupid chronic shopaholic. I'd like to formally announce that I am not a clothes-shoes-bags shopaholic. Or any shopaholic for that matter. It only happens once every year. Just like a holiday. There's no particular date, except only when certain celestial bodies align themselves and heaven declares that my boyfriend break up with me or my mom decides to intrude into my privacy or something of the like.

For the record, I rarely shop for clothes or shoes and I tend to stick to my old comfortable shirts just because I hate to mingle with so many people at malls and I like to save my money to buy better things. What those better things are, I dont have a list yet. Trips to barber shops where I ask them to shave all my hair off, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home