Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Horoscopes +GMT

Here's my horoscope 2 days ago..

General

Unexpected news -- the kind that anyone would be just tickled to receive -- is en route. Whether it was intended for your ears or not doesn't quite matter at this point. You now officially know the scoop. What are you going to do about it? Well, for starters, you can't say a word. You know that. But you might want to think about how this will change things for you, especially when it comes to earning your daily bread.

Romance

Work your famous charms in your favor. Smile sweetly at your lover and get them waiting on you hand and foot.

Technical

Slow down a little or you're sure to lose steam in the home stretch. Let others set the pace for a change. Even leaders have to know how to follow.

I've been viewing these horoscopes online.. and sometimes I take a look at them for fun. Not that its extremely accurate, but I'd like to see how these astrologers do these things. Now, a couple of days ago I got this horoscope. It turned out that nothing happened the way this piece of horoscope said would happen.. and of course, I'm sort of taking this horoscope literally. So the whole day I waited for some sort of "under the table" news.. something that I would find exciting. In this case, I was hoping something work related. Because the past few days have been really busy for me, and I am just about to panic in my seat at times. Things HAVE been looking up at work though, its not as bad as I expected it to be. Which has been what the horoscopes have said for the past week. Check there.

Now, today I got a piece of news that might classify as "unexpected news" that I'd be tickled to receive. I found it pretty surprising that it actually hit target. Not that the news would make me ecstatic, but it did start me thinking.The horoscope seemed to be a day late. Would it be because these astrologers assume that I'd be from the States side rather than here in Asia?

hmm.. just a thought. *Ponder ponder*

Anyone out there have any idea how horoscopes work in relation to the locale in the globe?

Signing off, and still wondering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home