Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Note to Self on Blogging

I've always wondered how people put up with having to consistently write a blog a day. Its not that I don't like blogging; I do. As I've mentioned before, I find blogging interesting. Its just that how can these people find the time to update long entries and still be able to spend the day doing their living. I can barely put up with this already as it is. Just a thought. Have to take note of this.

Of course, for all you know, this is just a ploy to add in more entries in my blog so I can get to a-new-blog-a-day status... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Usually I take note of anything interesting that I run into, and then post my thoughts on those. If I want to write a blog entry but have no topic to write about, then I write about writing as a default.

On the other hand, it's not as though having a blog means that you should really force yourself to write in it...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home