Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bonus Points Redemption Galore

  • 2 snowy mooncakes, 1 for 4000pts and 95HKD each.
  • 4 double egg yolk white lotus paste mooncake, 1 for 4000pts and additional 108HKD each.

Oh but wait, I got it on a Sunday and they had a promotion of 6400pts for 2 mooncakes of the same type if you order on a Sunday. PLUS, you get free snowy 2 piece mooncake for every 2 that you redeem! So that means I get 3 2-pack snowy mooncakes, free! I think that's a good deal.

Now, before you go off wondering if I am supposed to finish all these mooncakes... well, the answer is no. Well, no anyway... but at least I want tohave one bag of the snowy mooncakes. I like them lots, the last time I tried them.

Some others to note:

  • Caifornia Pizza Kitchen coupon for 500 pts: 50HKD off for a purchase of at least 250HKD.
  • Mic Yue Ka coupon for 500 pts: 5 20HKD coupons that you can use each for a minimum purchase of 100HKD. This place is awesome. Have great noodles and food for a "easy" non dangerous price.
  • Outback Steak and Grill for 500pts: Less 100HKD for a minimum purchase of 300HKD. Still not bad when you spend it with friends and hang out and about with some good big servings of ribs and fries and onion rings.
  • Girl pillow for 2000pts: its ooooh kay. Like those pillows filled with micro-miniscule styro balls.
  • moo pillow for 3000pts: oh, this one is pretty good. I'd probably get 10 of these, but they don't offer them over the bonus redemption catalog anymore. Darn it, if only I knew!
  • Shaver for X pts. Not really mine... my brother just asked me to get it for him.

Yes, I was carry all that all over Causeway Bay for at least half a day. PHew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home