Monday, December 19, 2005

Home Eats 2

As a wrap up of my Philippine trip this year, here's the (food and) event breakdown to remember by....

10 Dec (Sat)
Out with friends
lunch - G4 pasta at fast food
merienda - Dulcinea Fresh Fruit Shake (always and seemingly forever. But I'm not complaining.)
merienda (and another) - Break Talk Pork Floss
dinner - At a friend's place, watching 浪漫满屋 for the first time

11 Dec (Sun)
am - clubhouse and tea at Starbucks
am (and another) - sweet potato porriage and loba
lunch - home
merienda - tart, suha, suman, banana
home service massage ... that kills :)
dinner - home

12 Dec (Mon)
[Oracle Workshop]
*am - clubhouse sandwich (3 parts)
*pm - Mcdonalds spaghetti
Watched Reese Witherspoon's Feels Like Heaven.. nice chick flick, not bad
dinner - Mexicali, Sugarhouse Apple Pie and Sans Rival

13 Dec (Tues)
[Oracle Workshop]
*am - Mcdonalds longganisa meal
*pm - Delifrance (Huuuuuge) ensymada
dinner - boxed dried fish and rice, Portico at Adriatico

14 Dec (Wed)
[Oracle Workshop]
*am - clubhouse sandwhich (2 parts)
lunch - PBcom tower korean bibimbap with a friend
*pm - Chowking siopao

15 Dec (Thu)
[Oracle Workshop]
*am - Tropical Hut tapa with rice and egg
lunch - KFC with sean
*pm - Starbucks croissant with ham and cheese
My brother pics me up from the MRT station at North Edsa.. they've put up all these blocks to prevent PUJs and PUBs from causing traffic.. nice.

16 Dec (Fri)
[Oracle Workshop]
*am - Tropical Hut burger
lunch - Mcdonalds Quarter Pounder (I just couldn't resist...)
*pm - Yellow Cab Pizza
dinner - Cafe Breton strawberry crepe
dinner merienda - bread talk pizza and pork floss
@home - carrot cake

17 Dec (Sat)

A trip to S&R with my niece and nephew
lunch - home
merienda - Burgoo's
Wow! King Kong! @G4 with brother and his gf
dinner - Century Hotel
Late Night - Starbucks tea with friends

18 Dec (Sun)
lunch - Alba with cousins and family
dinner - potluck with friends (and my Macaroni Salad)

Good trip and even better experience. Glad I was able to meet up with a lot of my friends, and also spend time together with my family, and at the same time, push forward my career with a possible(certain) OCP certification. It was tiring though, but still, I can't wait to be back to the Philippines again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home