Monday, November 28, 2005

Home Eats

For some strange reason, I always like chronicling what I eat whenever I come back to the Philippines. I suppose it is a reflection of my personality and values. :) Without much further ado, here is what I had for my past trip:

November 25, 2005 (Friday)
  • Cibo - bruschetta with mushrooms, salad with lamb jerky and cheese (Well at least it looked like jerky. It wasn't described like that in the menu though)
  • Gonuts Donuts - Chocolate flavored donut, Donut Lite, and a slew (box) of other assorted donut stuff that's going straight to the house courtesy of my boyfriend
  • Pancake House - Taco, Misua
  • Noted things: Harry Potter at Greenhills Promenade, My nephew's REAL first birthday :) remember Squigly?
November 26, 2005 (Saturday)
  • Steak Town - steak tartar
  • Popeye - cajun rice and 1 pc chicken and honey bread
  • Starbucks - mango frappucino
  • Noted things: A dress fitting as a secondary sponsor for my brother's upcoming wedding next year, Harry Potter (again) at Robinson's Galleria with the rest of the family, and a gruelling wait over a deposit for my brother's wedding reception at the designated hotel. (plus a thousand and one rescheduling for that darned massage session that never pushed through)

November 27, 2005 (Sunday)
  • Hyatt Breakfast Buffet - tomato, grapefruit, dumpling, miso, salmon, bread stick, cereal and yogart and milk, corned beef, scrambled egg, cold cuts, ham (yes i was pretty full, for a price of 600++php)
  • @Home - KFC (courtesy of my grandma), rice, soup, radish and scallops
  • Food food food! by Chinatown catering - dirty ice cream, hotdogs, lumpia, siomai, cheese fries, noodles, rice
  • Noted things: My nephew's first birthday party, located at our place

All in all, a hearty trip for filling up my stomach. It doesn't help that I've stopped going to the gym though... (and also a lot of reviewing and studying for my OCP.. see the succeeding posts :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home